Tuesday, September 18, 2007

The five minute post

Matt’s experiment with the five-minute post. All words following the paragraph were written in five minutes. The post bellow is almost certainly frivolous, if you wish to maintain a respectful opinion of me, you may not want to read on. Fair warning. Music playing during the writing process: Mirah & The Culottes

Ok go. Go. Go. Go. I rmember reading a abook or maybe it was in a film I don’t really remember but there was this line that said the key to writing is to move your fingers and just start writing because things jkust start happening. I don’t know if it’s ture but this is sort of like that . I’’m just gfoing And IT’S REALLY INTENSE, I FELL LIKE I’M FALLING DOWN A HILL, LIKE I’D RIODING REALLY FAST ON A BIKE AND I’M AFRSIAD TO BREAK BEACause I’ll go flying off the bike, like over the handlebars and it will be horrible as I grate on the apvement. Hoave you ever had that feeling when you’re drivint hat you could just loose control and everything would fall apart

>? Like our whole driving culture is build around everyone being able drivers?> but ww’re really not, I’m a horrible driver, and so are so many people l, particularly in the snow. It really malkes no sense that we drive around in huge metal death mobiles right next to each other. I can’t belive that this keeps going., I know have no ideas when I’m going to stop this is really intense tereally intesn treally tenes. My fingers are starting to slow because they’removeing so fast. I still have two inutes and I don’t know what to do. I just pause for this fisrt moment and that ois some mamjor wasted time. This is areally good song, but it’s kind oc hicky. I listen to a lot ofr chick music. But what ev, I really like struimml,y la la music. This is so about to ennd. End . End. End., End. WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE> Done.
Nope one munites left, faslse aloarm. Will this be bad material for the post? How p[ersonla are out blogs? I don’t even knbnow.. I don’t want people to nthinks that’ I’m hyuting an academic =nedavewarkeanjfdbnajnbgvkdbsahkjfbdjhklasbjkhlfvbdsajklnfvdnbasjklnbjgfkldanbkjnlfkdanklj;anvdjklannfjneW. DONE.

No comments: